Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem setting up two seperate Galleries  (Read 4304 times)

marian

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • BYM Photo Gallery
Problem setting up two seperate Galleries
« on: June 22, 2004, 05:10:59 pm »

I recently installed Coppermine, or rather Fantastico did, at http://www.bymnews.com/photos/
As you'll see I have set up two Galleries. BYM Gallery is for registered users to create albums and post pix of things to do with boats and boating
Forum Gallery is intended for members of our Forum to post pix that they want to use in Forum posts. So I set up a Group called forum, (with what I believe are the correct permissions) created a category called Forum Gallery, registered myself - with the user name and password - that I will give to all Forum members, logged in as that user, created an album Forum Pix and uploaded a pic. It did not appear in a seperate Forum Gallery, but in Home > BYM Gallery > forum > Forum Pix
I think I am quite good at searching for answers, but I have not found an answer to this problem, so please can u help me.
I followed the advice you gave to another poster and have succeeded in making the forum pix invisible to all but forum users. Thanks for that.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Problem setting up two seperate Galleries
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 06:41:47 am »

Where (url) is "Forum Gallery" supposed to be at?

GauGau

marian

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • BYM Photo Gallery
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 03:29:16 pm »

Thank you for replying. I decided to try to find out what I was doing wrong and have realised my mistake. I have now managed to create several categories and albums and uploaded pix. See: http://www.bymnews.com/photos/index.php
I have just one problem, except when logged in as “forum”, I see an error message: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bymnews/public_html/photos/themes/rainy_day/theme.php on line 1281
immediately under the Forum Gallery listing (bottom of gallery list).
This message appeared after I had changed the viewing permissions so that only Forum members can see forum pix. If I log in as forum the message vanishes. Could you please tell me what is wrong and how I should correct this.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2004, 11:47:29 pm »

why don't you search the forum for "Invalid argument supplied for foreach" or read the stickies? You were also told before: only one question per thread, don't hijack threads (not even the ones you started yourself).

GauGau

P.S. Locking this thread
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.