Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Display issues with new install  (Read 3379 times)

DougB

• Coppermine newbie
Display issues with new install
« on: May 03, 2011, 11:46:53 pm »

Greetings all,

Newbie here with some difficulties with my set-up here. I'm getting different displays in various browsers and in the case of Google's Chrome browser the video won't play. Here is the link: http://www.airshows.ca/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=10#top_display_media

Issues:

• Internet Explorer 8.0: sub menu display goes to block style instead of inline like Chrome and Firefox, a .css issue I guess, can anyone point to the right line to change?

• Chrome: In addition to the video not playing, the Home menu bar disappears under the main navigation menu bar, which I suspect has to do with my .css settings. Any ideas...?

• Firefox displays and plays properly the way it should...I would like for all browser's to display it like Firefox does, or as close to it as possible, can anyone help out here. Many thanks in advance

I've included the .css file with this e-mail

DougB

Newbie in Distress...sigh

DougB

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Display issues with new install
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 08:47:21 pm »

Come on Guys,

I can't believe that no one has any idea's about how I can fix the problems I'm experiencing...please help if you can, I'd really appreciate it. I realize that not everyone is as good as some of you guys, and this problem isn't a run of the mill variety set of issues, but I'd really like to get them solved quickly if at all possible. Have a look see if you get a chance...

Thanks in advance,

DougB
Oh no, not another CG newbie...geez

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Display issues with new install
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 10:10:31 am »

I guess the reason why nobody replied to this thread is, that you haven't followed our one question per thread rule.

Regarding your video issues, I suggest to use the Flash Media Player plugin.

Internet Explorer 8.0: sub menu display goes to block style instead of inline like Chrome and Firefox
I cannot see a difference. Please elaborate what exactly looks different. Attaching screenshots might help to describe your issue.

Chrome: [..] the Home menu bar disappears under the main navigation menu bar, which I suspect has to do with my .css settings. Any ideas...?
Undo your changes one by one to find out which one causes that issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.