Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Destination directory albums/userpics/10001/ is not writable by the script !  (Read 5993 times)

meg

• Coppermine newbie

This is my first post.  Possibly in wrong area..  I am new to Coppermine use.  My wesite developer, has integrated things so, I am only able to upload my pictures for the website using Coppermine as a portfolio and gallery management tool.  The Style Sheets etc, I dont have access to or know anything about them except I approved content   Here are my Coppermine related questions.  Questions !. Why would I be unable today to upload pictures and accompanying  narrative text when I have been successfully uploading them for a couple of days..???   The error message I am getting is the same on another person listed.  I dont know how the configurations get set or changed so the answer was not clear to me.

Questions 2.  How many levels of permissions are there that can override my permission to administer the galleries on my website?   www.elegant-faux-finishes.com  ...if you need to see what I am trying to explain.

Thanks. Meg

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

If you're not the one who administers your coppermine install, you simply can't change things. Ask the person who installed coppermine for you for help, or make him grant you admin permissions and ftp access. Being a newbie doesn't mean you can't read: please read the documentation and search the board before posting, the error you encounter is trivial and has been covered in detail. If this is all alien to you, you'll have to ask your admin for help or hire someone else to do this job properly.

GauGau

meg

• Coppermine newbie

My sincerest apology.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.