Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Database Issue, 'Warning your browser does not accept script's cookies'  (Read 2604 times)

Aelle

• Coppermine newbie

I've searched on this issue and so far have not found a solution (yes, I have read the other threads, but they were all either out of date or unclear as to how to solve the problem).

I know exactly what happened. Without thinking, I changed the cookie path for my coppermine to /forum/ (because I was trying to bridge with mybb and it wasn't working, so I assumed a cookie issue). Now I can't log in and I get the error mentioned in the title.

I've logged into phpmyadmin and found the table that needs to be changed. The problem is I have no idea how to change it.

I have little to no experience with mysql whatever. Any queries I run are copy pasted. I've tried looking through mysql how-tos but so far they've been no help whatsoever.

If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.

Nibbler

Code: [Select]
UPDATE cpg_config SET value = '/' WHERE name = 'cookie_path'
Change cpg_ to the prefix you are using.

Aelle

• Coppermine newbie

Code: [Select]
UPDATE cpg_config SET value = '/' WHERE name = 'cookie_path'
Change cpg_ to the prefix you are using.

I'm not getting the error anymore...but now it says login failed when I try to sign in.

Aelle

• Coppermine newbie

I'm not getting the error anymore...but now it says login failed when I try to sign in.

Nevermind, fixed with a good old fashioned password change. No idea why my old password wasn't working though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.