Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Database Issue, 'Warning your browser does not accept script's cookies'  (Read 2614 times)

Aelle

• Coppermine newbie

I've searched on this issue and so far have not found a solution (yes, I have read the other threads, but they were all either out of date or unclear as to how to solve the problem).

I know exactly what happened. Without thinking, I changed the cookie path for my coppermine to /forum/ (because I was trying to bridge with mybb and it wasn't working, so I assumed a cookie issue). Now I can't log in and I get the error mentioned in the title.

I've logged into phpmyadmin and found the table that needs to be changed. The problem is I have no idea how to change it.

I have little to no experience with mysql whatever. Any queries I run are copy pasted. I've tried looking through mysql how-tos but so far they've been no help whatsoever.

If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.

Nibbler

Code: [Select]
UPDATE cpg_config SET value = '/' WHERE name = 'cookie_path'
Change cpg_ to the prefix you are using.

Aelle

• Coppermine newbie

Code: [Select]
UPDATE cpg_config SET value = '/' WHERE name = 'cookie_path'
Change cpg_ to the prefix you are using.

I'm not getting the error anymore...but now it says login failed when I try to sign in.

Aelle

• Coppermine newbie

I'm not getting the error anymore...but now it says login failed when I try to sign in.

Nevermind, fixed with a good old fashioned password change. No idea why my old password wasn't working though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.