Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I group in this manner?  (Read 5194 times)

Montezuma

• Coppermine novice
Can I group in this manner?
« on: March 28, 2011, 04:42:43 am »

I've read the doc and tried several combination's but I think I'm doing it wrong or it can't be done.

I use Coppermine to share photos with the members of my family and all are currently under registered.

All registered are now able to see all registered users photos.  I want to be able to add groups like Sons, Daughters, Moms and Dads where the 'Sons group' can see all of my son's photos but not any of the other photos.  Also, to be able to have a group that can see both Mom and Dad's photos and other types of combos.

First, is it possible?  Second, how?  I haven't been able to do it.

If you need to see the gallery, I'll have to e-mail access since it is not open to the public.

Curt

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Can I group in this manner?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 04:10:50 pm »

In the album properties you can set which group has access to that album. Unfortunately you can only select one group in cpg1.5.x, so maybe you have to put your users into several groups regarding:
have a group that can see both Mom and Dad's photos and other types of combos.
means, that you need to put your user(s) into both groups.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.