Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hide admin from user galleries  (Read 1943 times)

palm3ro

• Coppermine novice
Hide admin from user galleries
« on: March 21, 2011, 05:58:12 pm »

Im going to be admin for an coppermine project that includes several registered users and i dont want the admin profile to be displayed at the user galleries, but i still want the albums that i create as admin to be visible cause i going to have keywords in the files and albums.
Im gonna have 2 profiles, one admin and one registered user there i upload the photos.
Is that possible?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Hide admin from user galleries
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 09:32:57 pm »

Not sure what you try to accomplish. Do you want to display an error message when a user tries to visit the admin profile ??? Please post more details.

palm3ro

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 07:31:49 am »

What i wanted to to was to hide the admin icon from "home > User galleries" but i did a workaround and didnt name it admin. But a new question arrived then, the albums that i create as admin, keyword albums can they be visible directly at the startpage instead of the link for User galleries, also with the users albums.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 08:29:17 am »

As admin you can create albums outside of that category.

Based on your support requests from the last days it seems that you haven't read the docs. Please do so now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.