Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload photos and albums (ONLY).  (Read 14903 times)

Santi

• Coppermine newbie
Upload photos and albums (ONLY).
« on: March 19, 2011, 10:18:59 pm »

Hello!
First of all say I'm sorry if this question is already somewhere, I've looked and have not found the solution.

As stated by the title, my doubt / question is about the pictures and albums.
A few weeks ago I changed my web server (not a transfer) and upload it all again, including the gallery, did not work because of problems in the database (but that is solved).
To be investigating the matter, I ended up going into the Coppermine website and saw that there was a new version, so I decided to download and install it from 0 and here comes my question: which folders should go to get the same albums and pictures in the previous?
Let's see, I mean better. I have the COPY of the complete gallery of the previous version, and I've already tried to upload a few times a whole,... so before return to erase-reinstall, I would greatly appreciate if you could help me.

The design I have changed and up above, but I know I should go (if you can, of course) to view the gallery as it was before their album created and photos added.

Here is the link: http://marisapareja.es/galeria/

By the way, another little question I've seen now. How I can remove the option to "change theme" that comes at the end of the page (top to change the language)?

A greeting and thanks!

Santi

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Upload photos and albums (ONLY).
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 10:36:56 pm »

Hello!
First of all say I'm sorry if this question is already somewhere, I've looked and have not found the solution.

As stated by the title, my doubt / question is about the pictures and albums.
A few weeks ago I changed my web server (not a transfer) and upload it all again, including the gallery, did not work because of problems in the database (but that is solved).
To be investigating the matter, I ended up going into the Coppermine website and saw that there was a new version, so I decided to download and install it from 0 and here comes my question: what are the folders I would have to climb to have the same albums and photos than the previous version?

I have the COPY of the complete gallery of the previous version, and I've already tried to upload all a few times... so before return to erase-reinstall, I would greatly appreciate if you could help me.

The design is changed, but I don't know I should do, to view the gallery as it was before (with album created and photos added).

Here is the link: http://marisapareja.es/galeria/

By the way, another little question I've seen now. How I can remove the option to "change theme" that comes at the end of the page (top to change the language)?

A greeting and thanks!

SORRY, GOOGLE TRADUCTOR.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.