Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Add external Link under the image including the image id  (Read 4870 times)

buddy0815

• Coppermine newbie
Add external Link under the image including the image id
« on: February 05, 2011, 04:28:14 pm »

Hi Folks,

First, I guess this post belongs to the modification Section, but I'm not able to post there... Sorry for posting here.

I'm trying to link my cpg to a shopsystem. For this purpose I added an identifier for the shopsystem in the customfield of cpg. This identifier is called "sku". Bellow every image I would like to insert a link which refers to the external shopphing system and gives the sku of the Image to the Shopping System.

So if the image 1 with the sku "sku001" is shown, the Link below should refer to http://www.example.com/shop?identifier=sku001

I guess it should be added in the imagedisplay.php, but I'm not sure. I think it shouldn't be a big Modifikation. Unfortunately I'm not pretty familiar with php and MySQL coding... So I'm in a Dead end here. Could anyone help me in this?

Would realy appreciate that! 

Btw I'm using cpg 1.5.10 on a test server so I didn't Updated to 1.5.12 yet

Thanks in advance

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Add external Link under the image including the image id
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 12:42:36 pm »

Please search the board how to add content below the picture. Depending where exactly you want to display your link, you have to modify different functions.

Please post a link to your gallery and some more info where you want to display your link (a screen-shot helps, too).

buddy0815

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 09:10:59 pm »

Andre, thanks for your answer. Unfortunately the search function didn't help me. Although I can not post a link because the webpage is just on a test system and not live yet.

Anyway I added a screenshot. The link shall be right below the image and before the rating section. Does this helps you to understand my plan?
(btw the style file is not edited yet so the layout isn't quite pretty ;-)

Thanks in advance!

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 09:43:08 pm »

Probably your best option would to modify this plugin to your needs - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,65849.0.html
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

buddy0815

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 05:18:28 pm »

Thank you very much. This plugin is great. Although I have to modify this for my issues, it's nevertheless exactly what I was locking for...

Best regards
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.