Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: As Admin there is no album where I am allowed to upload files  (Read 5690 times)

clairobscur

• Translator
  • Coppermine novice

I am running CMG 1.3 and uploaded as a user (also logged in as a user with my username) smooth and wihout any problem about thirty photos.
When I login on the same machine as admin, i get in admin mode and are able to change every detail that is specifically granted to the admin. So far no problem.
But when I login as an admin and want to upload files, I get the Customized Request form first where the maximum file upload boxes is 10 and when I set this amount of 10 on the line File upload boxes in the Box Number Request field and push Continue, I get the message: Error (on top) and in the middle of the field the message:'Sorry, there is no album where you are allowed to upload files'.
All the Admin options are allowing uploads in all categories up to 6000 Kb.
Could you possibly give me a clue what is or might be wrong? Thank you in advance for your appreciated reply. Regards.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: As Admin there is no album where I am allowed to upload files
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2004, 12:01:00 am »

did you create at least one album in the public category the upload could go to? Remember, the admin doesn't have a userpics section of his own. Posting a link to your gallery might help as well...

GauGau

clairobscur

• Translator
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2004, 12:22:14 am »

Additionally I found in debug mode that when I login again as admin (although I was properly logged out in the last session, that "You are already logged in!" See file login.php - Line 26 that says:

if (USER_ID) cpg_die(ERROR, $lang_login_php['err_already_logged_in'], __FILE__, __LINE__);

and when I continue and try as admin to upload a file it is giving the message as stated above: 'Sorry, there is no album where you are allowed to upload files' and the debug note, see upload.php - Line 841 that says

on line 840: if (!count($public_albums_list) && !count($user_albums_list)) {
and on line 841: cpg_die (ERROR, $lang_upload_php['err_no_alb_uploadables'], __FILE__, __LINE__);

I hope this info will give a little more information what the problem is or could be.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2004, 12:25:50 am »

Like I said: post a link...

GauGau

clairobscur

• Translator
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2004, 12:27:03 am »

Can you please inform me how i have to do that?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2004, 12:31:03 am »

OK, in other words: what is the URL of your coppermine gallery? As an example: if I were to post a link to the coppermine demo, it would look like this: http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/demo/

GauGau

clairobscur

• Translator
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2004, 09:47:57 am »

I have to apologize first Gau Gau, that I did not react directly yesterday anymore. Meanwhile I did what you suggested: I made an album in the category first and after that I could upload to this album. No problem anymore owing to your right conclusion!
The small problem with the message that I am already logged in knowing very sure, that I logged out according to the rules etc. hours before is not quite solved. When I push one of the menu buttons I am geting into the program nevertheless.
Could it help removing the cookies and then login again?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2004, 10:10:04 am »

yes
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 21 queries.