Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Users uploading to existing albums created by admin  (Read 5098 times)

JCS100

• Coppermine newbie
    • UBBDesign.com

Currently it appears this is not possible. am I missing something or is this a Designed Behavior(tm)? What I have is a family album setup, and I've created albums for various family members. I would like them to be able to upload images to them, but it currently says "Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files"

Is there a fix for this?

« Last Edit: June 21, 2004, 09:19:31 am by GauGau »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Users uploading to existing albums created by admin
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 08:48:18 pm »

You need to change each albums properties, to allow visitors to upload.  This does not mean all visitors, just those in groups who have upload permission.
Click on the 'properties' button, next to the album thumbnail (when in admin mode).
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

JCS100

• Coppermine newbie
    • UBBDesign.com
Re: Users uploading to existing albums created by admin
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2004, 03:45:26 am »

Thankie!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.