Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Create intermediate pictures" not working anymore!  (Read 5419 times)

ernie

• Coppermine newbie
"Create intermediate pictures" not working anymore!
« on: June 20, 2004, 02:04:25 am »

Ok I installed this gallery a couple weeks ago, I went threw the config and changed the settings, but I didn't see the "if a line has * do not edit" thing. I just upgraded from 1.2 to 1.3 in hopes that this would fix it, but it did not.

What I'm trying to do is fix the "Create intermediate pictures" option, I didn't see the if it has the * you can't change the options for those settings when you have pics already uploaded.

Is there a way to fix the "Create intermediate pictures" option so it will create thumnails again for larger images?

Also how can I make it so no one can upload audio or video files?
I want to keep my gallery strickly pictures only.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: "Create intermediate pictures" not working anymore!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 09:37:18 am »

We have a policy of "one question per thread" on this board, so in the future please do so and post only one question - makes tracking questions easier for supporters.

The intermediate pics option doesn't interfere with thumbnails, only intermediate pics are affected (as the name suggests). You can enable the creation of intermediates in the config, although this will only affect pics that are added after you changed that option. To create intermediates for your existing pics, use the admin tools (resize pics) option.

To disable everything but pics, change the options for "Allowed movie types", "Allowed audio types", "Allowed document types" from "ALL" to none.

GauGau

ernie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 10:02:12 pm »

use the admin tools (resize pics) option.

ok well thats another problem, I don't see any admin tools (resize pics) option on my gallery.
I'm using the Hardwired theme.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 11:47:04 pm »

in themes/hardwired/theme.php, find
Code: [Select]
<td class="admin_menu"><a href="searchnew.php" title="">{SEARCHNEW_LNK}</a></td>and add after it
Code: [Select]
<td class="admin_menu"><a href="util.php" title="">{UTIL_LNK}</a></td>, or point your browser at http://yourdoamin.tld/your_coppermine_folder/util.php when logged in as admin.

BUT: The "missing link to the resize utility"-bug only existed in cpg1.2.1, it has been fixed in cpg1.3.0 - if you still don't have the link to the admin tools (resize utility aka util.php) in your admin menu, you haven't upgraded properly from cpg1.2.1 to cpg1.3.0; you must update your theme files as well, they won't work if the version don't match.

GauGau

P.S. You could have searched to board, this fix has been posted quite often...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.