Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Change Width of Terms & Conditions Table  (Read 4074 times)

peakoverload

• Coppermine regular visitor
[Solved]: Change Width of Terms & Conditions Table
« on: June 19, 2004, 09:10:57 pm »

I'm running CPG 1.3 in an iframe in the Mambo CMS.

So far the gallery fits properly into the page at all resolutions with the exception of the Terms & Conditions. When displayed at 800x600 part of the page is cut off.

If I do a view source code (by right clicking on the Terms page) I can see the following code:

Code: [Select]
<!-- Start standard table -->
<table align="center" width="600" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" class="maintable">
        <tr>
                <td class="tableh1" colspan="1"><h2>Terms and conditions</h2></td>
        </tr>
        <form method="post" action="/cpg/register.php">
        <tr>
                <td class="tableb" style="padding: 10px;">
While the administrators of  will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every post. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this site express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.<br />
<br />

I'm sure that the table align="center" width="600" is the cause of the problem and that if I changed that to width="100%" it would all be fixed but, using Dreamweaver, I have searched every single CPG file for width="600" and drew a total blank!!

Does anyone know where this width="600" is coming from and/or how I make the terms table either be 100% or smaller than it currently is?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2004, 12:40:21 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Change Width of Terms & Conditions Table
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 03:51:30 pm »

Go to coppermine config, "Width of the main table (pixels or %)". What does it say, and what theme are you using? Some themes come with a fixed width. To tell you more, please post a link.

GauGau

peakoverload

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 07:24:34 pm »

Hi GauGau,

Okay, in CPG Config "Width of the main table (pixels or %)" is set to 100% and I'm using the Classic theme. I've checked the template.html for this theme but everything there is also set to 100%

My site is here www.photos-shop.co.uk The site is still in development and is only at this URL for beta testing.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 07:51:31 pm »

Check also your 'Width of the table for file display (pixels or %)' in config.
It is 600px by default, but I find 90% works well for me.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

peakoverload

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2004, 08:51:40 pm »

Thats the baby!!!

Changed it to 90% and it works a charm now  ;D ;D ;D

Cheers guys you da best!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.