Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: slim (width) theme for mobile ?  (Read 6064 times)

adeibiza

• Coppermine newbie
slim (width) theme for mobile ?
« on: March 04, 2011, 03:12:42 pm »

i'm going to do a mobile theme for my gallery and if anyone knows of a suitable theme i could work on and develop properly - ive done a ton of searching on this (including trying to get the cumin theme to work but it seems like that project has stalled)

if anyone can think of a suitable theme to start with that would be great as i dont really want to start *completely* from scratch as ive only started on cpm about a week ago but have had a load of success with converting the dirty_v theme to my current gallery style: (www.gig-ticket.com) so i'm pretty ok now with how everything is pulled together ;)

once done i'll be more than happy to share it as mobiles are now becoming almost default browser ;)

on a side note there was a load of discussion about an iphone app to upload to cpm but that has also seemed to stall - anyone heard of anything new on that side ?

adeibiza

• Coppermine newbie
Re: slim (width) theme for mobile ?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 07:03:22 pm »

okay,  that was a lot easier than i thought

i used the theme_switch plugin and amended curve_centered and played around with the results on my iphone - it needs further styling (for me) but if you have an iphone you can see it in action here: www.gig-ticket.com - would be interested in getting feedback from mobile users

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 11:15:01 am »

Where did you get that plugin from? I haven't found it in the plugin contributions board, but only in the svn repository. Can you please post a link to a thread if there is one? Thanks.

adeibiza

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 12:54:32 pm »

i'm pretty sure i found it via a link from one of the threads

i did have a question about it but the link for the install info was dead but the link to the $author = '<a href="http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?action=profile;u=24278" rel="external" class="external">eenemeenemuu</a>'; worked :)

seriously though i have no idea where i found it - i had spent all day searching on iphone/mobile theme related stuff

jake

• Coppermine novice

pols1337

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 02:33:44 am »

That's a sweet theme.  Did you make the transparency effect or is it part of the curve skin? 

jake

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 06:04:30 am »

It's a part of the skin.  I came across the Cumin theme the other day and thought that it might be helpful to you.
I've been trying to implement an iPhone/mobile phone friendly theme for my gallery, unfortunately there are some bugs in the CuMin theme I haven't been able to work out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.