Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Upload issue  (Read 2879 times)

Litnrod

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Upload issue
« on: June 18, 2004, 04:32:26 am »

Hey All,

I've just intergrated my board to my gallery with the "Coppermine goes Invision" mod. Now before you go "Oh god not another one of these", please take just a second :) .. I asked this over on the mod's boards and am still waiting .. I'm wondering if someone else who did this intergration had an issue with users being able to upload .. i.e. there is no upload button/link .. I upgraded to Invision 1.3.1 and am using Coppermine 1.2 Standalone .. after some headache I've gotten it working .. with the exception of being able to upload via the gallery for users ... Even as an admin I cannot upload via the gallery .. so question .. has anyone else run the intergration and had this issue ? .. if so ... how did you fix it?

Thanx in advance
Lit
« Last Edit: June 20, 2004, 04:03:30 pm by GauGau »

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
Re: Upload issue
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 05:21:54 am »

The groups permissions are scrambled upon integration, so you must go to CPG's groups console and sort them out again.
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mozilla.org%2Fproducts%2Ffirefox%2Fbuttons%2Fgetfirefox_small.png&hash=9f6d645801cbc882a52f0ee76cfeda02625fc537)

Litnrod

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 05:32:33 am »

The groups permissions are scrambled upon integration, so you must go to CPG's groups console and sort them out again.

I've set those ... that's what has me bewildered .. i've done that, chmod approp dir ...so i'm not sure what the issue is

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 01:31:21 pm »

"Coppermine goes Invision" is completely unsupported (third party hack from the invision board community) and not related to the regular bridge file stuff that's being recommended for use here at coppermine.sf.net. Nobody of the devs has looked into the "Coppermine goes invision" hack, so we can't tell what's wrong. Please take a look at the ib support board, they may have an answer there.

GauGau

P.S. any special reson for not replying to the existing mod thread and starting a new thread?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2004, 04:02:56 pm by GauGau »

Litnrod

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2004, 05:26:10 am »

"Coppermine goes Invision" is completely unsupported (third party hack from the invision board cimmunity) and not related to the regular bridge file stuff that's being recommended for use here at coppermine.sf.net. Nobody of the devs has looked into the "Coppermine goes invision" hack, so we can't tell what's wrong. Please take a look at the ib support board, they may have an answer there.

yah .. i realize it's a third party .. but I've seen a couple threads on it here ... this is actually where I found out about it .. so I was kinda hoping someone here might have had that issue .. and in regards to ..

P.S. any special reson for not replying to the existing mod thread and starting a new thread?

I considered them to seperate issues seeing as how even with the standalone I couldn't get the db to restore .. I might not have worded it all correctly or forgot to mention .. I was kinda frustrated at that moment when I posted that one .. hehe ..but that's the only reason I opened a new thread .. If you would like I can close this and just addend to the other ... dun wanna make waves :)

Edit : after looking at the other thread again I probably should have posted this in there .. sorry about that

Litnrod

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2004, 12:52:20 am »

I've reolved the issue .. was with my db ..  :o and GauGau feel free to just delete the other thread
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.