Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bridging with SMF 1.xx  (Read 16887 times)

SundayNiagara

• Coppermine novice
Re: Bridging with SMF 1.xx
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2011, 03:22:33 pm »

They are connected, as Coppermine redirects you to the SMF login page. Please follow this doc: http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/bridging.htm#integrating_support_start

If you won't follow our instructions or post useful information you'll get 2 days to read and understand the docs and our board rules.

My apologies for the uproar here, I just mis-understood this whole deal.  Is there a way to show CPG on the forums main page?

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2011, 03:30:47 pm »

We've tried to help you and been patiently asking for some simple information. We are not doing this just to be awkward but need it to help you. If you had taken time to read the docs or my previous posts detailng the section of the docs you would have read exactly how to compile your post with all the information we nedd in order to assist you. Had you posted that information at the start you would almost certainly have had your problem resolved by now. Instead you are just wasing our time by not providing it.

As suggested by Andre you now have 2 days to come up with that information. Should you still not want to provide it and continue this way then you will have a lot longer to think about it.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2011, 03:32:02 pm »

Ask in the SMF board how you can add/change/show/whatever stuff in your board. Coppermine doesn't affect third party applications.

SundayNiagara

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2011, 03:34:09 pm »

Andre:
Thank you very much for being so helpful.  I will indeed check with SMF on that issue.
Once again, thanks!
Mark
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.