Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lost my "Upload" button?  (Read 4095 times)

EagleMark

• Coppermine newbie
Lost my "Upload" button?
« on: February 19, 2011, 04:57:49 am »

I've done a lot of work with the latest Copermine Gallery and it's really geat to work with. Great software!

But... for some reason today I lost my upload button or link? Nothing? I've been through the admin settings so many times but can't find what I set or changed to totally loose the upload button? I had it there and uploaded a couple pictures, then POOF! Gone? Any ideas!

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.
Re: Lost my "Upload" button?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 08:31:15 am »

Check your settings in the group manager.  Assuming you haven't already.
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

EagleMark

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Lost my "Upload" button?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 06:50:23 am »

Thanks, that was the issue created after I did the bridging to phpBB.

I had read all the docs, did a search on the forum, went through my settings several times then walked away... started again by reading the documentation and there is a large section on uploading but not much on the button/link disapearing. But after using the information in the documents I did find the issue to be with groups and priveledges.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.