Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()....ired/theme.php on line 1131  (Read 1994 times)

dtphoto

• Coppermine newbie

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <DOMAIN>/cpg1.2.1s_2/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1131

Hi,

I recieve similar set of errors to the one above depending on the theme used.  This one from the hardwired theme can be generated if:

- config is set so that private albums aren't shown with a Private Icon (not listed) but users can create private albums
- private album is created by admin, and a group, client is allowed to view it but not edit it.
- but category contains Private album avialable to the client group.

Admin (who appear to see all albums) and non-registered groups see this text error... the album info listed on the category page says: 1 Album with 1Picture, but shows nothing.  Then there is an error message like this displayed beneath the category.

Any ideas on how to remedy this, I am basically trying to create albums that are only visible to a specific group who are logged in.  Effectively this happens, but there is this error message printed out.  If I set "first level thumbnails' option to No, then this message doesn't appear in the Categories main page.  However it does underneath in the Category with the hidden private album.

Is there anyway of combining groups for album access too, or specifying specific users that can access one album?

Are there any other posts that have dealt with this topic, as I cannot find one.
Cheers,
Mike.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

thank you for searching before posting next time: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=1743

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.