Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Turned Down]: 3D capabilities  (Read 6429 times)

brad4edat

• Coppermine novice
[Turned Down]: 3D capabilities
« on: February 19, 2011, 12:25:12 am »

Момчета, поразгледах форума, но не можах да намеря конкретен отговор за 3D . Има ли мод, или някаква опция в галерията за качване и гледане на 3D снимки и клипчета. Подобно на 3Д раздела в youtube или нещо подобно? Моят сайт е изцяло за 3D, и галерията ми също искам да работи с 3D ( anaglyph, stereoscopic, polarized изображения) формати. mkv , iso, 3drip и др. Ако има такъв плеяр за гледане на 3Д или опция за качване на 3Д изображения, моля помогнете с инфо за него. Ако няма 3Д опции в галерията все още, моля, много ви моля напишете кодове в следващата версия, да може да се качват и гледат и 3Д изображения. :)
Въведете текст или адрес на уебсайт или преведете документ.
Отказ
Чуйте
Прочит на латиница
Превод от български на английски
Guys looked this forum but could not find a concrete solution for 3D.
Is there a mod, or some option in the gallery for uploading and viewing of 3D images and videos. Like the 3D tab in youtube or something?

My site is all about 3D, and the gallery I also want to work with 3D (anaglyph, stereoscopic, polarized images) formats. mkv, iso, 3drip and others.

If any pleyar for watching 3D or option to upload 3D images, please help with info about it.
If no 3D options in the gallery yet, please you very much please write codes in the next version, can be picked up and watch and 3D images. :)

My site http://3d-universe.net
My gallery  http://3d-universe.net/Gallery/
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 06:55:28 pm by Phill Luckhurst »

brad4edat

• Coppermine novice
Re: 3D capabilities
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 12:26:20 am »

Guys looked this forum but could not find a concrete solution for 3D.
Is there a mod, or some option in the gallery for uploading and viewing of 3D images and videos. Like the 3D tab in youtube or something?

My site is all about 3D, and the gallery I also want to work with 3D (anaglyph, stereoscopic, polarized images) formats. mkv, iso, 3drip and others.

If any pleyar for watching 3D or option to upload 3D images, please help with info about it.
If no 3D options in the gallery yet, please you very much please write codes in the next version, can be picked up and watch and 3D images. :)

My site http://3d-universe.net
My gallery  http://3d-universe.net/Gallery/
[/quote]

papukaija

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 04:23:25 pm »

Unfortunately GD (both v.1 and 2) or imagemagick don't support 3D related image files. You should upgrade your gallery to the latest version.

Sorry, there's no support in feature requests sub-board.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 06:54:07 pm »

The images can be uploaded and displayed (see the filetypes editor) but no thumbs or intermediate sized images could be generated for the reasons stated above. I'll mark this request as turned down.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

brad4edat

• Coppermine novice
Re: [Turned Down]: 3D capabilities
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 11:07:25 pm »

That is to understand that it is impossible to be picked polarized 3D images and video files, and then look through the gallery?

Also if I understood correctly, the next versions of the gallery will be embedded clock customer service part of the 3d format??

brad4edat

• Coppermine novice
Re: [Turned Down]: 3D capabilities
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 11:14:42 pm »

That is to understand that it is impossible to be picked polarized 3D images and video files, and then look through the gallery?

Also if I understood correctly, the next versions of the gallery will be embedded clock customer service part of the 3d format??

Or I can get polarized 3D images, but will have small and medium-sized pictures, but the original in full?
Whether, if the picture is correctly polarized and looking at suitable monitor, will have 3D effect?? Video files encoded in polarized 3D, that can be displayed properly with the existing video pleyar to the gallery?

Nevertheless, I think it can not hurt to add in later versions of the gallery at least partial 3d clock customer service. However 3e already going very fast pace everywhere!

:)))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.