Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Showing user name?  (Read 2950 times)

Cassel

• Coppermine newbie
Showing user name?
« on: February 13, 2011, 04:00:51 pm »

I search all around but as usual, i am lost in the documentation given, so maybe someone can either answer the question, or direct me to the correct documentation file to review.

In my gallery, whenever a user posts a photo, i have no idea who it is. The username is not showing anywhere (or at least, anywhere i can see). I see the username for those posting comments though. Is that a normal behavior? Is there some setting to change to get the poster's username to display with the photo?

Thanks
Cassel
http://creationcassel.com/gallery

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.
Re: Showing user name?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 04:49:31 pm »

Config /Thumbnail view / Display uploader name below the thumbnail.  Tick the box. ;)
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

Cassel

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 05:30:33 pm »

Thank you. I definitely had missed that setting when i configured the whole thing. I knew it had to be something simple!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 12:22:55 pm »

Marking as solved. Please to that yourself if you found a solution (have a look at the board rules).

Moving to themes board.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.