Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Link in name of Last updated albums  (Read 1923 times)

mgg

• Coppermine newbie
Link in name of Last updated albums
« on: February 09, 2011, 01:34:30 am »

Hi!

I just want to know if there is a way to make a link the text that appears in the last updated albums. Because i have been searching but i don't find a solution.

Thanks!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Link in name of Last updated albums
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 09:19:12 am »

What kind of link? Below each thumbnail? Below a specific thumbnail? Instead of a thumbnail? Above/below the whole thumbnail view?

5. Choose the proper board for your posting
All boards have a brief description of what its threads should contain. Make sure to post in the board that fits your issue most.

7. Be detailed
Post as many details as possible on the issue you're facing; for a start, you should post a link to your gallery and a test user account (without admin privileges). If the page in question can't be accessed by "regular" users (e.g. admin pages), post a screenshot.

8. Post links
When posting a support request, it's helpfull for supporters in most cases to see what the actual page looks like, that's why it's mandatory that you always post a link to your coppermine gallery page when asking for support. If your site contains adult content, make sure to post a warning together with your link!

Supporters might get into issues if they accidentally visit a page that interferes with their employer's internet policy. If your site contains adult content (even mild nudity even falls into this category), post the words "not safe for work" next to the link.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.