Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error after restore "There was an error while processing a database query."  (Read 2132 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paulysxhooligan

  • Coppermine newbie
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9

i've searched around some and don't see anything to resolve my issue. i restored my gallery to a new host and all the images work and categories, but when you click the album an error "There was an error while processing a database query." shows up.. now im not sure if this has to do with me using the 1.5 newer coppermine on my old host and using 1.4 on this one or not..i doubt it atleast.

I enabled debug mode and this is what i got:

While executing query "SELECT pid, filepath, filename, url_prefix, filesize, pwidth, pheight, ctime, aid, keywords, votes, pic_rating, title, caption,hits,owner_id,owner_name from cpg14x_pictures WHERE ((aid='24'  ) )   ORDER BY filename ASC  LIMIT 0 ,40" on 0

mySQL error: Unknown column 'owner_name' in 'field list'
Logged

Phill Luckhurst

  • Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • *****
  • Country: gb
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4799
    • Windsurf.me

Sorry, we no longer support 1.4.x instals. However, if you search the 1.4.x forums this question has been answered before.
Logged
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.