Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Couple of questions  (Read 2721 times)

J88

• Coppermine newbie
Couple of questions
« on: February 01, 2011, 10:59:00 am »

Hello,

I have build myself a website and I wanted a nice photogallery on it. So I installed Coppermine. Great stuff!

But now I've got a couple of questions. For instance. I want to have a link from Coppermine to my website, so people can go back to it. What is the best way to do this?

And the second question, probably a bit stuppid, but how can I make categories?

J88

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Couple of questions
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 11:01:02 am »

I don't know how to edit, but in another thread (this one: Custom Menu Link URL Icon) I saw someone made a link into the menu. I think that's a nice way to add a link. But how do I do that?

J88

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 11:01:52 am »

I don't know how to edit, but in another thread (this one: Custom Menu Link URL Icon) I saw someone made a link into the menu. I think that's a nice way to add a link. But how do I do that?
Sorry, it is this url: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,70303.0.html .

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 11:06:57 am »

Hello,

But now I've got a couple of questions. For instance. I want to have a link from Coppermine to my website, so people can go back to it. What is the best way to do this?

This might help http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,70193.msg343685.html#msg343685
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 11:42:31 am »

Please respect our board rules. As far as I can see you have disregarded every rule!

J88

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 11:57:25 am »

This might help http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,70193.msg343685.html#msg343685
Great! Allready thought it couldn't be that hard :-) .

Couldn't find anything about it, but I guess it has been asked a million times allready. Sorry for that!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.