Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Custom Menu Link URL Icon  (Read 3660 times)

BlackPanda

• Coppermine newbie
Custom Menu Link URL Icon
« on: January 31, 2011, 05:44:06 am »

I have added a Menu Link in the Configuration of the gallery. When I do this there isn't a way to add an Icon in the configuration like the rest of the menu has. I have the enable menu icons set to yes: everywhere. This doesn't look right. How would I add an Icon, and which file would I edit to move the custom link say as the first link in the list rather than in the middle of all the other links? It looks a little out of place where it is now.

See screenshot attached.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Custom Menu Link URL Icon
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 02:46:59 pm »

If you want to add a custom icon, you have to edit your theme.php file. Please search the board if you don't know what exactly you have to do, as this has been discussed many times before. Then it's also easy to move your button around.

If you don't find any cpg1.5.x thread, have a look at the cpg1.4.x threads, as the procedure how to edit your theme to add menu buttons remains the same.

BlackPanda

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 03:54:31 pm »

Thank you. I will try that.

I did do a search before posting. I always do, because it saves me time if I find the answer before posting.

BlackPanda

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 03:57:00 pm »

If you want to add a custom icon, you have to edit your theme.php file. Please search the board if you don't know what exactly you have to do, as this has been discussed many times before. Then it's also easy to move your button around.

If you don't find any cpg1.5.x thread, have a look at the cpg1.4.x threads, as the procedure how to edit your theme to add menu buttons remains the same.

It's too early in the morning. I thought you wanted me to search before posting my first post. Sorry...

I will see if I can make it work before posting back. Thank you for your help.

J88

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 11:57:48 am »

I used your explain, and it worked!

I have used the link Home (I have the Dutch version, so I don't know what it is in English), the most left link, to take my visitors back to my homepage. But now I wan't to change the name of the link (now it's called Beginpagina, Dutch for homepage) in the name of my website. How can I do that?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 12:08:05 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.