Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: View counter does not work anymore  (Read 3533 times)

MaPzel

• Coppermine newbie
    • TWV Hengelo.com
View counter does not work anymore
« on: January 28, 2011, 10:32:21 am »

My images view counter does not work anymore. The last two albums, added on the 1st January, are showing a zero at each picture while they have been viewed by some (registered and guest) users. All albums before this date are showing the correct viewing numbers.

-It looks like it stopped working after deleting some spam messages out of my gallery within phpmyadmin straight out of the comments table. I've done this before without problems.

-The latest mods I've done to my installation came from this forum. I've added youtube upload functionality and re-enabled bb-codes by a small mod of the functions.inc.php, delete.php and usermgr.php. But these mods where already in last October.

-My cookie settings have never been changed and are still 'cpg140' and '/'.

I'm running coppermine 1.4.2 integrated in a Joomla website. I've got a test account with username 'test' and password 'test123'.

I'm hoping to get some information so I know where to look up the correct setting for this function. I only have minor coding skills...

Link: http://www.twvhengelo.com/website/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=57

Nibbler

Re: View counter does not work anymore
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 04:26:05 pm »

1.4.2 is no longer supported. Update your gallery.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.