Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: View counter does not work anymore  (Read 3558 times)

MaPzel

• Coppermine newbie
    • TWV Hengelo.com
View counter does not work anymore
« on: January 28, 2011, 10:32:21 am »

My images view counter does not work anymore. The last two albums, added on the 1st January, are showing a zero at each picture while they have been viewed by some (registered and guest) users. All albums before this date are showing the correct viewing numbers.

-It looks like it stopped working after deleting some spam messages out of my gallery within phpmyadmin straight out of the comments table. I've done this before without problems.

-The latest mods I've done to my installation came from this forum. I've added youtube upload functionality and re-enabled bb-codes by a small mod of the functions.inc.php, delete.php and usermgr.php. But these mods where already in last October.

-My cookie settings have never been changed and are still 'cpg140' and '/'.

I'm running coppermine 1.4.2 integrated in a Joomla website. I've got a test account with username 'test' and password 'test123'.

I'm hoping to get some information so I know where to look up the correct setting for this function. I only have minor coding skills...

Link: http://www.twvhengelo.com/website/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=57

Nibbler

Re: View counter does not work anymore
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 04:26:05 pm »

1.4.2 is no longer supported. Update your gallery.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.