Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make own theme.  (Read 5742 times)

knik

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://www.d-vine.org
Make own theme.
« on: June 16, 2004, 02:54:47 pm »

Once I was a newbie in installing the script. Now that's working great .. I'm wondering how to make my own team. I would prefer my colors and things so .. need to set up.. but how? which files etc? Please tell me.

XX
With Love,
Nikki

omniscientdeveloper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Make own theme.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 03:05:31 pm »

I'm wondering how to make my own team.

;D

Team of what? (LOL)

....Anyway, you must not have checked here: http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/manual.php#creating

-omni

welsh

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 08:19:41 am »

Hi

OK. I've read the doc. But I'm looking for some explanations about the variables used in templates, such as {ALB_LIST_TITLE} and so on.

Therefor, I'm looking for the sections (?) you've got to put in your templates (template_main_menu and so on).

Is there a place where I can find a (beginning of a) manual ?

TIA

omniscientdeveloper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 08:39:37 am »

I don't think there is anything HAS to be in the template. You can edit it however you like. If you look at the "share you gallery" thread, you should see some galleries that are extensively customized.

As far as I know, no  theme manual exists besides what's there in the manual. Hopefully, I've answered your questions though.

-omni
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.