Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update History plugin for cpg1.5.x  (Read 4181 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

François Keller

  • Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • ****
  • Country: fr
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9097
  • aka Frantz
    • Ma galerie
Update History plugin for cpg1.5.x
« on: January 19, 2011, 09:20:13 pm »

UPDATE HISTORY: Display an update history block on main page

daxad has ported the cpg1.4.x Update History plugin to cpg1.5.x
Install:
- unzip package to plugins folder and use plugin manager to install it
- after installation add updatehistory to :
    config => Album list view => The content of the main page
Version 1.0
CONFIG:

In the config panel you can setup the plugin for each usergroup.
Possibility to show the n last uploads or the last uploads since n days

Thank's to daxad for this work and sharing
This plugin is added to the SVN
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 09:36:25 am by Αndré »
Logged
Avez vous lu la DOC ? la FAQ ? et cherché sur le forum avant de poster ?
Did you read the DOC ? the FAQ ? and search the board before posting ?
Mon Blog

daxad

  • Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 17
Re: Update History plugin for cpg1.5.x
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 10:49:38 am »

I found this weekend a bug that caused a critical error when some albums were private (forbidden attribute) on the entry page without logging in CPG.
I made the following changes in the code:
*In the history_admin.php file, patch of the variable $lang_continue with $lang_common['continue']
*In the codebase.php file, adaptation of the variable $FORBIDDEN_SET_UPD in the function 'update_history($html)'

Now everything seems working properly. I named the new version 1.1

The file for installing this new version is attached herebelow
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.269 seconds with 20 queries.