Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1.3 Changin in behave  (Read 4711 times)

DaMysterious

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • My CPG Recources
    • My CPG Recources
1.3 Changin in behave
« on: June 16, 2004, 12:31:26 pm »

I just upgrade to v1.3 and in this version the display of private albums is different from 1.3beta4 as the option (Show first level album thumbnails in categories) does'nt show the thumbs for private groups (no private thumb comes up) if logged out while this is enabled. Did I mis somthing as I'm where buisy the last weeks?

Using the 'Admin Tools' comes up with this 'There was an error while processing a database query' message. I checked the database but there are no errors to find.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2004, 12:48:50 pm by DaMysterious »
DaMysterious.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: 1.3 Changin in behave
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 12:46:37 pm »

Hi DA, no, it's been discussed and is on the todo list.  If ytou really need it in the meantime, go to the cvs, devel branch, and download index.php version 1.34.  It still works with that version, but there may be other issues that affect you.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

DaMysterious

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • My CPG Recources
    • My CPG Recources
Re: 1.3 Changin in behave
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 12:51:13 pm »

Hi DA, no, it's been discussed and is on the todo list.  If ytou really need it in the meantime, go to the cvs, devel branch, and download index.php version 1.34.  It still works with that version, but there may be other issues that affect you.

Thanks Casper. I restore my 1.3beta4 as this version whas stable (corrected many things to the code) til now in my enviroment. I thought that all those things where fixed in earlyer beta's.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2004, 01:03:10 pm by DaMysterious »
DaMysterious.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.