Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: some updates?  (Read 5683 times)

SCaRaB

• Coppermine newbie
some updates?
« on: June 16, 2004, 12:21:38 pm »

Okay here under my list of what maybe can be added :)

• when clicking an image, make it fullscreen of the screen, not the image so freaking big :P bcs i make photo's which are 2592 x 1944 pixels (5 Megapixel camera)
  • maybe is it possible to make groups to see not every album, so that you can only let SOME people see those pictures what you want.
  • I dont use the User gallery, i just make them, but is there an option to disabble that? So you dont see it in category and the links @ the top?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2004, 11:14:27 pm by TranzNDance »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: some updates?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 12:59:06 pm »

1.  Whats the point of a pic that big on the server if you only want to display it at screen resolution?
2.  Alread there.  Create various groups, and make certain albums available to certain groups to see.
3.  If the user gallery is empty, no albums in it, it is not shown.  It is possible for an empty user album to be hidden from admin.  Make sure the category has no albums, and turn of 'can have personal album' in the groups settings.

Please only 1 topic per thread in future.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

SCaRaB

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 01:03:20 pm »

an reply to 1

i got more then 10k pix which are shown online :) i dont gonna resize 'm all :P i am just lazy in that and resizing gets your jpg quality down also..

so i keep all pics in the orignial shape :) though you can add a more stair to it. so -> thumbnail -> normal (in album) -> full screen -> normal (irl)

was just an idea

[edit]

i cant find number 2.. where can i change that? i dont see anywhere to exclude a album....
« Last Edit: June 16, 2004, 01:13:58 pm by SCaRaB »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2004, 02:46:11 pm »

First, go into config, and find 'user can have private album'.  Set it to YES.
Now when you go into the album properties manager, you can choose which groups can see the album. 
Go into groups, and create the different groups you want.
Users can be in more than 1 group, so you can vary who sees what.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

mayona

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 09:00:21 am »

Now when you go into the album properties manager, you can choose which groups can see the album.  

I have version 1.3.2 where is album properties management so i can change which group can c the users personal(?) album?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 09:24:10 am »

it's next to the album thumbnail.

Joachim

mayona

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2004, 11:02:01 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.