Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrading to 1.5.12 from 1.4.26  (Read 3104 times)

nowordneeded

• Coppermine frequent poster
Upgrading to 1.5.12 from 1.4.26
« on: January 18, 2011, 11:53:50 am »

Okay, I have an issue with one of my galleries. It has to do with upgrading to 1.5.12 from 1.4.26. I did an upgrade on two of my other galleries last night without incident. I went to do the exact same thing with this gallery. What I did was go into the config to revert back to the classic theme from my custom theme. When I hit the update configuration at the bottom to go back and disable the plugins installed I received this: Critical error  There was an error while processing a database query . Now following the tutorial by GauGau in accessing the Myphp debug mode, I was able to enable the screen but I have no idea what to do now. This is the first time I've ever encountered this.

My gallery is here: http://stephennichols.samskara.org/gallery

I know the tutorial said not to include the debug text so I have no idea where to go from here.

NWN
Sometimes my musings are too confusing for someone not inside my head.

nowordneeded

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: Upgrading to 1.5.12 from 1.4.26
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 09:00:39 pm »

Back to close the thread. What happened? I accidentally hit the default button in the config panel which reset everything back to the default value. I contacted my host and they reverted the gallery back to an earlier time that restored the gallery but I had to rerun the 1.4.26 updater to restore all settings, then went back in and redid the thumbs and mini-thumbs. All worked fine and the gallery is now back to normal. Am running the upgrade to 1.5.12 now and reset the debug mode back to 0.

NWN
Sometimes my musings are too confusing for someone not inside my head.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.