Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request - Twentyten Theme in Black  (Read 3140 times)

pols1337

• Coppermine frequent poster
Request - Twentyten Theme in Black
« on: January 16, 2011, 02:55:58 pm »

(Board Mods - please let me know if this is the right place for my request)

Hi,

I'm a big fan of Coppermine and I am using it to power three different galleries on my website.  I absolutely love the "twentyten" theme, since it provides such a clean layout and navigation - and best of all, it allows for easy customization of the header picture which I've never been able to do before with the other themes.  (I'm really bad with the technical stuff). 

I'd like to request the twentyten theme in a black background.  I think enough users will appreciate this theme, so please think about it! It'll offer theme users a dark and edgier option than the current white twentyten. 

Thanks,

Joel / pols1337 

pols1337

Re: Request - Twentyten Theme in Black
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 04:25:59 pm »

I've been navigating around the twentyten theme a little more, and here are some suggestions and "tweaks" that I think would make the theme a little better:

1.  Page numbers are not same size.  See picture. 

2.  The link text and the regular text are not the same.  The link text appears to be Arial font, and the regular text is Georgia font. 

3.  The gallery name - can you make it a link to the home of the gallery.  This is typical of most galleries and bulletin boards. 

Once again, I absolutely love the twentyten theme which is why I'm hoping you'll implement these small changes (as well as giving users a black version!). 

Cheers,
Joel / pols1337

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 05:31:14 pm »

The theme in question was a user contribution (Shane - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?action=profile;u=43116). Maybe he or nother user will help you make the modifications you are after if he sees this thread. It should be relaively simple but time consuming.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

pols1337

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 06:12:01 pm »

@Phil  Okay, thanks for the info. 

@Shane I'm looking forward to your changes :) 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.