Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help  (Read 3526 times)

Jen

• Coppermine newbie
Help
« on: June 16, 2004, 12:30:11 am »

I want to either change the skin to one of the ones i can download but i dont know how to or i want to change the colors of the one i have now but again have no clue to..can someone please help..thanks!

DK1

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 03:24:38 am »

Dump your downloaded theme archive into the Themes directory and extract it there, it will setup a folder with the theme name.
Select it from your admin account in the themes box like all the other themes, there you go.

As far as changing colors, you need to read the "theme.htm" in the docs folder in your CGP installation, explains it all nicely if you understand HTML and .css , otherwise stick to one of your downloaded themes.
Hope this helps

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Help
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 11:55:18 am »

You simply download it to your pc, unzip it, and then upload the theme into the themes folder on the server.
Then it is available for you to choose.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.