Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A question regarding normal_ file  (Read 9928 times)

Anti Turmoil

• Coppermine newbie
A question regarding normal_ file
« on: June 15, 2004, 09:49:53 pm »

Hello!

My first question on this eminent board, I have tried to search for the question and try to find it on my own but I havenīt found it.

The file thats created when you upload a pic and Create intermediate pictures is on, can I remove that normal file since its using up a lot of space on my webbhotel?

Anyone that knows if its a bad thing to remove the normal_ file?

//Anti Turmoil

http://www.vonhofsten.net/Foto

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: A question regarding normal_ file
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 10:03:47 pm »

If you turn off 'create intermediate' in config, then you can remove the normal.
You can also use the admin tools to delete the originals, so no pic is bigger than what you have set for intermediates.
Note, you can't do both.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Anti Turmoil

• Coppermine newbie
Re: A question regarding normal_ file
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 07:34:06 am »

If you turn off 'create intermediate' in config, then you can remove the normal.
You can also use the admin tools to delete the originals, so no pic is bigger than what you have set for intermediates.
Note, you can't do both.

Thanks for a fast answer, btw this gallery is superb.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.