Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How can i Increase the size of my thumbnail intermediate images?  (Read 2579 times)

stan85in

• Coppermine novice

When a user clicks on an image, the thumbnail pictures that results along with the description of the pictures is quite small and difficult to see. How do i increase the size of the intermediate pictures? I know it has something to do with changing the size in the theme file but which portion of the theme php should i change. A link to my site is www.ifoundasale.com . After you click on an image you will see what i am talking about. Thanks. Any Help is appreciated.

Nibbler

Re: How can i Increase the size of my thumbnail intermediate images?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 08:09:35 pm »

It's a config setting, not related the themes. After you change the setting you will need to rebuild the intermediate images using admin tools.

http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/configuration.htm#admin_picture_thumbnail_intermediate_dimension
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.