Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bunch of Inspekt errors/warnings  (Read 25291 times)

oexeliteo

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Bunch of Inspekt errors/warnings
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2013, 02:27:14 am »

Hi andré,

Im also getting this Strict Standards: info on my gallery now, i have run this gallery for some time and been good, but for files to edit im lost.
do i copy paste the info from the link you post on the set file and re upload it ? or just have to edit some lines ?

oexeliteo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2013, 02:57:00 am »

Have a look at your php.ini file. There you'll find an entry
Code: [Select]
error_reporting  = 
According to the PHP documentationit should work if you use the following setting in your php.ini file:(that's how it's set in my testbed).

Can you plz tell me what file is php.ini ? all i can find in my cpg15x folder is init.inc.php ? it also dont have error_reporting  = in it.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2013, 09:27:07 am »

The file php.ini is no part of Coppermine, but your PHP installation. See http://php.net/manual/en/configuration.file.php

It depends on your server setting if you're allowed to access or modify it. Please ask your hosting provider for support.

jtintner

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2013, 04:16:17 pm »

I seem to be having this issue as well.

The problem I'm having is that I'm also not even able to login to the my site.  Everytime I try to login with the admin creds it keeps saying "welcome guest" and then brings me right back to the page but I don't have access to any of the configurations.

http://usmilitarypatches.com/gallery/index.php?cat=2 here is an example of what I've seen a lot of on these forums. 

So is the solution inside the PHP.ini file?  Since I'm unable to login via the website on the front end apparently and NO changes have been made whatsoever in the last month I'm not sure where this came from.

How have been combat this yet?  I can't seem to find a straight forward solution to this on the forums

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2014, 09:10:11 am »

You appear to be running CPG version 1.5.20.  Please upgrade to the latest release as these problems have been fixed. I am guessing they have popped up because your host has changed something or upgraded php.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.