Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Banner messes up menu bar  (Read 4991 times)

tazman

• Coppermine newbie
Banner messes up menu bar
« on: January 06, 2011, 01:17:25 am »

We are using a theme from fanfusion.org.  When we added our banner, the banner stays in the background instead of being on top.  The gallery then scrolls up and down in front of the theme.  When the admin logs in, the menu buttons go horizontal.  The site is www.millajs-updatez.com/gallery.  I am downloading the files to this computer, so I can have access to them on the desktop computer.  Do any of you know what could be causing this problem?  The theme is supposed to look like this: http://fanfusion.org/testgallery/index.php?theme=copp4.

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
Re: Banner messes up menu bar
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 01:23:56 am »

That theme was designed for Coppermine version: 1.4.18. You have cpg 1.5.10 and should upgrade to cpg 1.5.12 immediately. Then update the theme for cpg 1.5 as instructed in your document package.

tazman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 02:42:12 am »

Joe,
Thank you for the reply.  When you wrote, "Then update the theme for cpg 1.5 as instructed in your document package," to what document package are you referring?  The fanfusion did not provide anything other than a txt file which shows what to name your banner.

tazman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 03:16:54 am »

Disregard my question.  I found that I can use cpg to upgrade the theme.  I searched for upgrade theme and I found a post about three pages in that said to check the documentation for upgrading.  Thanks.

tazman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 03:56:26 am »

I edited the style.css and the template.php.  However, the theme.php has this:

<?php eval(stripslashes(gzinflate(base64_decode("s7ezKU4uyiwoUSguSraNUcooKSmw0tcvLy/XS0vMSystzszP08svStdPTCk21k/TyyqOUbKz0YfosbOxBwA=")))); ?>

How in the world does one edit that?

tazman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 02:10:01 am »

I found why the site was scrolling up down on the banner.  Hehe, the banner was in the background.  That solved the scrolling.  I added the banner's relative path in the theme's config section.  However, I still can't get the banner to show.  Also, the body of the gallery is aligned to the right.  I can't find where to change it to align center.  I keep looking for it in the css and cannot find it.  In my original post I put that the buttons (admin) were tiled horizontally, I meant vertically.  Anyway, I that issue, so now they tile horizontally.  Please help, my kid wants to get the fan site gallery for Milla Jovovich up and running.  I am not a programmer only a tinkerer. Thank you, gracias, danke.  I put thanks in more languages but I don't know anymore languages.  I only know a little German.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 03:46:26 pm »

Your gallery is aligned right because of
Code: [Select]
<td width="371" valign="top"></td>
This may help to help yourself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.