Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: thumbnails  (Read 2684 times)

lisastar08

• Coppermine newbie
thumbnails
« on: January 04, 2011, 11:18:25 pm »

Have done a search, but am only finding the topic for 1.4, but does anyone know of something that will allow be to change thumbnails on 1.5? Ive been having a few issues of thumbs not showing the person in the photo, or showing a person other than who the site is for, and it needs to show the right person. An example can be found here: http://www.sadhanasom.com/portfolio/thumbnails.php?album=54 the 1st image, the poster I need to have it show is on the far left or far right (theres two) and the third image in the album cuts off the person in the photo. I know Stramm does this, and used to have it, but it doesnt comply with the new 1.5.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: thumbnails
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 09:44:52 am »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 02:26:52 pm »

The next few weeks I'm probably coding a plugin for manual thumb cropping (as it was available in the modpack).

lisastar08

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 07:05:18 pm »

The next few weeks I'm probably coding a plugin for manual thumb cropping (as it was available in the modpack).

That would be fantastic!!!

Andre- That would make thumbs be able to have a different height or width and not all be the same size no matter what the photo, correct? Its asked that all the thumbs be kept the same size and pictures show who the site is for, not other people or objects, so Id have to stick to exact, and I guess hope for the modification soon :) Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.