Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with intermediate view page on new CPG install  (Read 2601 times)

rboatright

• Coppermine newbie
Problem with intermediate view page on new CPG install
« on: January 03, 2011, 05:42:15 pm »

I have just completed a CPG 1.5 install at http://gallery.novaports.org

When I click from a thumbnail on the front page to the filmstrip intermediate page, everything works swimmingly. 

When I click on the intermediate image in order to get the download link for the full image, there is a may-screens-tall black area below the filmstrip before I get another copy of the intermediate image and a download link. 

A good example can be seen at this link: http://gallery.novaports.org/displayimage.php?album=2&pid=50#top_display_media

Click on the intermediate image and note how the thumb on the right shrinks.  Now, scroll a long-ways down and see what's what. 

I am running the out-of-box theme called rainy_day

I have three plugins installed:  iscroll, lightbox notes for net, and mass import.  All were downloaded today 3 Jan 2011 from sourceforge.

The coppermine was downloaded yesterday, 2 Jan 20100 from sourceforge.  Version 1.5.12 rev 8154.  Version check shows all green. 

rboatright

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Problem with intermediate view page on new CPG install
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 05:47:21 pm »

Nevermind, I'm an idiot.

The problem was with lightbox plugin. 

I will go to THAT thread.  My apologies. 

Rick
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 20 queries.