Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flash Uploader Seeking Wrong Link  (Read 23956 times)

lisastar08

• Coppermine newbie
Flash Uploader Seeking Wrong Link
« on: December 31, 2010, 07:11:05 pm »

Ive recently taken over a website and moved it to my hosting, and am having some difficulties with the gallery since moving. During the move I have also upgraded to 1.5, so Im not sure if this was something with the installation or if its a result of having difficulties with the database. For some reason the database would not transfer to my host and it took a few days and my host a couple of tries to get the database to go up. A recent version of the database was corrupt every time trying to grab it, and a previous copy that did work wouldn't suddenly. Well that's all solved now, but wanted to provide in case its linked to the new issue. When I try and use the flash uploader on the gallery....it tries to link to http://nathan.purple-petals.co.uk/portfolio/editpics.php?album=35 after clicking "continue" which is where it used to be for a bit, but now its link is http://nathansom.com. How can I fix it to point to the right link? The file does appear when I go back to the gallery instead of the "Problem Loading Page" due to that link not existing, but it is something that should probably be fixed.

Ive created a user account for http://www.nathansom.com/portfolio/index.php  username: Test and pw: Test   and has upload capabilities. The Test album is located in the "Other" category and has been tested. Debug mode is also enabled.

lisastar08

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Flash Uploader Seeking Wrong Link
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 08:01:11 pm »

A friend of mine fixed that part, but now I got:

Error
You don't have permission to access this page.

File: /home/justinbr/public_html/nathansom.com/portfolio/editpics.php - Line: 79

and it logged me out. Then re-uploaded the file and ran the update.php and now its telling me:

Critical error
The selected album/file does not exist!

File: /home/justinbr/public_html/nathansom.com/portfolio/editpics.php - Line: 42

but Im still logged in.

lisastar08

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 09:20:49 pm »

Re-installed the 1.5 files and ran update.php and problem seems to be fixed  :)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 10:50:58 am »

Thanks for resolving your thread. I've marked it accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 21 queries.