Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comments and Navigation Tools, Revisited  (Read 4499 times)

shortmort37

• Coppermine regular visitor
Comments and Navigation Tools, Revisited
« on: December 29, 2010, 12:49:35 am »

OK - I finally got around to working with Joe's most excellent Litebox plugin that I discuss with him here:

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,68432.0.html

It does just about everything I want - slick pop-up image presentation, option to display/download full size image, slick navigation tools, slideshow, and... comments!  I'm likin' it.

Still, the one thing that EnlargeIt! does (but, without comments) is present multimedia in the stream as if it were an image object.  Litebox, like Highslide, apparently skips over it.

I can live with this.  Just wanted to make sure there aren't any options here...

Thanks
Dan

shortmort37

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Comments and Navigation Tools, Revisited
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 08:16:58 pm »

I can live with this.  Just wanted to make sure there aren't any options here...

...well, I can live with it.  But my gallery viewers complain that they overlook the video content.

(*sigh*) I'm not sure what to do.  I browsed the EnlargeIt! .js, for me to modify to display the description would be - well, formidable.  And now here: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,65526.msg325784.html#msg325784 I see:

Quote from: Timos-Welt
...b) I don't understand the config pages you have done (actually that's the reason why I stopped working on EnlargeIt and ThumbRotate plugin)...

Uh-oh.  Unless someone else steps up to the plate, I guess that means EnlargeIt! development is done.

So, I still haven't found what I'm looking for.  How hard would it be to add an flv viewer to NFLightbox, Joe?

Dan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.