Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Xp Publisher extra fields  (Read 4191 times)

elevenx

• Coppermine newbie
Xp Publisher extra fields
« on: June 14, 2004, 05:45:13 pm »

It would be nice to be able to add the name and description of an image when using the
xp web publisher wizard. It seems it already fills those database fields with an empty value so it would be a case
of adding the relevant form fields and assigning some variables to it.
I have had a look but as I am complete php newbie I had no luck so far.

Has anyone already done this?

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Xp Publisher extra fields
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 06:02:37 pm »

Why not just use the html upload now available to all in version 1.3, which allows up to 10 at a time.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

elevenx

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 06:13:53 pm »

Why not just use the html upload now available to all in version 1.3, which allows up to 10 at a time.

Someone I am building the gallery for ( complete computer beginer) just loves the fact they can select an image on their computer and fire it of without actually going to the site and loging in...( i know it is silly as they have to login anyways).

RickH

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 07:11:23 pm »

I like XP publisher as it is quicker just to select the folders contents in explorer than use web upload.

Request: On the dropdown menu that lists albums, add the category in front of the album name. I had to change some of my albums that had the same name in differnt catergories.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.