Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1.4.27-iscroll mod based on itunes  (Read 3898 times)

heavensportal

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • The Fantasy Attic
1.4.27-iscroll mod based on itunes
« on: December 13, 2010, 07:52:02 am »

No problem with this mod just a question about what/where it pulls and the general CPG member galleries question

in the gallery setup you can choose who can create personal albums. When they choose to have it seen by "only me" that makes it private from other eyes right (except admin who see all)

the question is also about the iscroll mod...when it pulls---I have ours set for random images, it will only pull from the normally set albums...I know that it does not pull images from the adult section we have unless that person is in the adult group but will it pull the images from the albums set  to "only me" or password protected ones?

As I said there is no technical dificulties just a question that was set to me and I did not know for certain if my understanding was right.

papukaija

• Contributor
Re: 1.4.27-iscroll mod based on itunes
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 09:31:25 pm »

Unfortunately the support for cpg1.4 has ended - please upgrade to cpg1.5.x if you need support.

heavensportal

• The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 01:56:47 am »

as I mentioned in the post there is no problem it is a question I was asked and wanted to verify what I thought the answer to be

just a simple answer if it is ignoring all private albums---I know it does for group st folder but personal albums for members---

excluding the admin eyes of course we see all

papukaija

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 11:05:24 pm »

as I mentioned in the post there is no problem it is a question I was asked and wanted to verify what I thought the answer
Questions are support requests. If you can't figure it out yourself, then upgrade to cpg1.5.x and post a link to your gallery as request by board rules.

heavensportal

• The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 11:21:34 pm »

only here is that a problem, sorry to have burdoned you but so far I do not like and neither do the admins the interface for the latest cpg. tis great gallery but it is just not what we need as yet. maybe when there is a better selection of mod packs and themes

we will stay with what we got for now
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.