Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: (Solved) Cannot alter album setting once created (yep ... im an idiot)  (Read 4145 times)

JimD

• Coppermine newbie

i may have missed a message regarding this in the forums, my apologies if i did

but i have noticed that there seams to be no way to alter the album settings after the album is created ... ie there seams to be no link to modifyalb.php?album=X anywhere ... this is no major drama for me, but i thought it might be something to fix (unless it was left out on purpose ... )

nice job with 1.3 ... after you take out the few minor bugs (?) which are inevitable in every software release.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 08:20:48 am by JimD »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Cannot alter album setting once created
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2004, 04:21:28 pm »

No, it's not been left out.

The properties button is next to the album thumb, when in admin mode.  If you don't have it, what theme are you using?

Note, the properties button for the user galleries is not on the cat page, but the sub-cat page.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

JimD

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Cannot alter album setting once created
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 08:09:19 am »

im an idiot ... forget about last post !!!

found the reference ... although it might be a bit more intuitive if the place whether you can delete and add albums also was the place you can edit them !!!

just a thought
Jim (kicking himself)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.