Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Integrate payment and automatic activation as plugin  (Read 3870 times)

programista

• Coppermine newbie
Integrate payment and automatic activation as plugin
« on: December 11, 2010, 01:18:39 pm »

Hi.

I'm new to cpg but no new to php and i need some suggestions.

I want to make a plugin that will automatically activate new account upon payment. I know how to write a plugin but there is one problem, the plugin needs to have a way of receiving data send by http post from payment service (it is a local payment company).

Payment will be by sms or bank transfer, when someone pays the external payment company will check that all is correct and if it is they will send an http post to a page link that i gave them, this page link should check post data and activate the account, i want this page to be a part of the plugin, so i activate the plugin and give them appropriate page link, so i a was thinking of using "Linking to Custom Plugin Scripts" section of documentation, is this the correct way to enable a plug-in receive external post data ? I need this as a plug in because this is the best way and i can use all cpg goodness like supercage, database access and config, please advise.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Integrate payment and automatic activation as plugin
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 02:25:30 pm »

i a was thinking of using "Linking to Custom Plugin Scripts" section of documentation, is this the correct way to enable a plug-in receive external post data ?
I think so, but I never tried that.

programista

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Integrate payment and automatic activation as plugin
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 03:25:11 pm »

Have make some research, the only and the better one method it to just make a new php in the root folder and add required includes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 21 queries.