Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorting pics by exifdate  (Read 4011 times)

casNuy

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community
Sorting pics by exifdate
« on: December 11, 2010, 04:20:44 pm »

It seems version 1.5 still not offers the option to sort the pictures on the "original date taken".
I did find a post on how to achieve in version 1.4 (http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,43278.0.html).
Since  I wanted to have this functionality i have tried to convert those steps into a working solution for version 1.5.10.
The program at least does not stop ;D
Apart from adjusting the DB as described in the original article, i have added to this message all scripts that needed to be adjusted.
So backup the originals and have a go.
Hopefully one day this functionality ends up in core.

Be warned, scripts can only be used in version 1.5.10 !!

Rupan

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Sorting pics by exifdate
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 12:35:27 am »

I'm aware the post says this can only be used in 1.5.10, but I was wondering if the post was made before security update 1.5.12, and since its just a security update, if it'd still work?

I couldn't get it to work but then I'm not sure if that's a problem with my implementation or that the script wouldn't work anyway.

I'd appreciate any advice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.