Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to create navigation arrow button on main page for random images section?  (Read 9197 times)

stan85in

• Coppermine novice

I have allowed 6 rows of pictures to appear on my random pictures section (I have renamed mine as "On Sale") in the main index page, but when users have uploaded many pictures, the random pictures section only displays upto the specified 6 rows of pictures. Is there a way i could add a navigation "Previous" or "Next" arrow button which the users can click and browse through all the many random pictures that have been uploaded. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

My weblink is: www.ifoundasale.com

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Prev/next buttons doesn't make sense imo, as the random pictures are randomized every time you load that meta album. You can use the lastup meta album to view all uploaded pictures: http://www.ifoundasale.com/thumbnails.php?album=lastup

stan85in

• Coppermine novice

What you suggested does show all the uploaded picture, but is there a way to show only 6 rows of pictures and then there will be some sort of tab on the right side of the section, where the user can click to go to the next 6 rows of pictures or to the previous 6 rows of pictures. Thanks.

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.

As Andre suggested, it will show page tabs to each new page.  The way you have it set at the moment you will need more than 16 images in your gallery to make the page tabs show.   Each page holds 24 images.  Go over 24 and you'll see the page tabs.

Hope this makes sense.  ;)
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

stan85in

• Coppermine novice

It does make sense but for some reason, the tabs were not appearing. I have set my settings to display 4 columns X 2 Rows of thumbnail page = 8 pictures total. I have 16 pictures all uploaded by users. when i use the lastup meta album to view all uploaded pictures: http://www.ifoundasale.com/thumbnails.php?album=lastup, there should be a tab appearing to click to display the next set of 8 pictures, right? but it doesn't.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Please upgrade to cpg1.5.10.
Please upload some more pictures as lurkalot suggested.
Please disable any plugins and/or modifications.

stan85in

• Coppermine novice

I read in one of the forum that it is not possible to create tabs for random or lastupload album (meta album), tabs only works with normal regular albums. is it true?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

That's not true, as it works in my gallery out of the box.

stan85in

• Coppermine novice

It might work for "My Gallery" album but not for "Random Images" Or "Last Uploads". Even the "Demo" site of coppermine gallery homepage have random and lastuploaded images but no tabs on index main page when viewed.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

stan85in

• Coppermine novice

Is there any mod/add-on (cpg 1.5.8) at this time to achieve this tab page in index main page for random/lastup meta album?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Afaik no.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.