Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Picture Editor  (Read 5388 times)

LilAngel

• Coppermine novice
Picture Editor
« on: June 13, 2004, 12:27:32 am »

Hmm I seem to have problems with the Picture Editor. When I edit an picture (crop) and then save, I get this error:

Warning: Unable to create 'albums/1/photoshoots/blonde/rolling_shark/RuContiburones.jpg': Permission denied in /home/httpd/vhosts/shakirafan.net/web_users/images/picEditor.php on line 163

Picture successfully saved - you can close this window now

??? ???
The thumnbail does gets saved, but the image only changes size... so it gets strached in a very odd way

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
Re: Picture Editor
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2004, 02:04:38 am »

Looks like a permissions problem. Make sure you CHMOD the appropriate directoroes to 755 or 777.
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/buttons/getfirefox_small.png)

LilAngel

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2004, 06:37:12 pm »

Don't think so. I added those images already to the gallery, and I couldn't do that if I didn't chmod it to 755/777, no? I chmoded btw to 777 but chmodding to 755 doesn't give a change.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 10:49:44 am »

could it be you're trying to manipulate an extremely large image? Please post the dimensions and filesize of the pic you encountered errors with.

GauGau

cthuerter

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 07:17:25 am »

I get this same error, but I'm trying to rotate a picture instead of crop it.  The file I'm working with is 768 x 1024 pixels and 209kb.

sandworm

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2004, 03:04:08 am »

i'm having the same problems with 1280*960 images. I just get blank page. I can crop all right, but i cant rotate at all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.