Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [solved]Warning: main(users.php): failed to open stream: No such file  (Read 5718 times)

Steven

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,

I am trying to install a script that let me see how many users are online on my site.  I downloaded a script from http://www.cj-design.com/?content=downloads v1.0.  The installation seems to work properly until I add the link they specified (to my anycontent.php page and this is the error I get.

Instructions:
a)  How to create a link within a PHP Page (.php, .php3, .php4)

To create the INSERT using PHP use this code:

<?
include("usersonline/users.php");
?>

NOTE: You may need to change the path to users.php (to be certain you could enter the full path!)

Error:

Warning: main(usersonline/users.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in full URL - /anycontent.php on line 27

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'usersonline/users.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/full URL/anycontent.php on line 27

Please help!!! ???
« Last Edit: June 13, 2004, 05:17:15 am by Tarique Sani »

jack

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster

This line says it all ...

NOTE: You may need to change the path to users.php (to be certain you could enter the full path!)

It's simply looking in the wrong place for users.php - fill in the full path to the file.
Please do not contact me for support directly - instead: post on this board!

Steven

• Coppermine newbie

simply a spelling error.  Fixed.  Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 21 queries.