Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Possible for thumbnails in one iframe to open in other?  (Read 3386 times)

efireb33

• Coppermine newbie
Possible for thumbnails in one iframe to open in other?
« on: June 11, 2004, 02:54:20 am »

Hi, I'm making a website that is made up of 3 iframes. One for the flash header, one for the main content, and one smaller one to the left for news headlines, product navigation etc. For the gallery I would also like to have the thumbnails in the iframe to the left and have the larger image open up in the main iframe.

I'd like to keep the Coppermine navigation and options in the main content area as well, I only want the thumbnails on the left. I'm not very familiar with PHP but I have everything set up the way I want except for that. I really don't know what to do with the code. If someone could tell me how to do that or if its possible I would really appreiciate it. Thanks a lot.  ;D

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Possible for thumbnails in one iframe to open in other?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 07:28:53 pm »

in theory, yes: this is possible - you'll just have to find the relevant code and add target="your_window_name_here" to the <a href>-tags. The tricky bit is to figure out what code to modify ;)

I don't see the point in starting a lot of iframes on a page, deliberately breaking every rule for good webdesign on the way, so I recommend at least using less iframes (if you must use iframes at all), leaving the whole coppermine output in one iframe.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.